Casa Flores is located in the old town of Vejer de la Frontera, close to one of the prettiest squares in Spain, Plaza de Espana.
- A traditional patio house with accommodation centred around an internal patio
- 8 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, Patio, Roof Terrace a unique pool situated in a traditional cave
- Existing Rural Tourism business
- Possibility to convert to a large family house
- Possibility to occupy part of the property in the owner’s apartment and generate rental income from the other apartments within the property
- Possibility to make some modifications to maximise rental income as a full business
- Approx. 300m2 built around traditional patio (250 m2 usable approx).
- Three 1 bed / 1 bath suites with kitchen, lounge-living room, bathroom with walk-in shower.
- One 2bed / 1bath suite with kitchen, lounge-living room, bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Large family apartment with kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom
- Pool built in a cave on ground floor off patio.
- Large roof terrace with a prepared sun terrace with retractable shade and outdoor shower
- Roof terrace with far reaching views
- Attractive patio
- Close to shops, restaurants & bars.
- Only a 10 min drive to the virgin beaches of El Palmar, Zahora & Los Canos de Meca
- Energy Performance Certificate: TBA