In addition to our selective portfolio of local properties for sale and for rent, we recognise that you may need advice and help with a number of other property-related matters before, during and after making your property purchase.
We can also help you:
- To source independent and qualified advisors for guidance on all financial aspects of your property purchase including local banking, mortgages in Spain, currency transfers, Wills, Taxation and the Power of Attorney process.
- To understand the true extent of the associated buying and selling costs when considering a property transaction in Spain.
- To meet independent and competent English-speaking Spanish lawyers who are familiar with local areas and who can assist you with conveyancing matters to facilitate your property purchase.
- Source independent and qualified advisors for guidance on all financial aspects of your property purchase.
- Obtain an NIE (Numero de Identificacion de Extranjeros) the tax/ fiscal number essential for non-residents to own a property in Spain and to set up utility accounts and /or other services.
- Find local architects and builders who are able to help submit and manage any necessary planning applications and/or refurbishments required in your property.
- With property reform through our in-house building and project management services – whilst some clients have no interest in committing to a property purchase that will involve a project, often because they do have the time, knowledge or desire, many clients recognise the significant rewards, both financial and personal, of buying and updating a property to suit their own requirements and taste. See our property reform portfolio here
- With property management for all aspects of security and maintenance for your new property.
- With sound advice on renting your property and how to find tenants to rent your property for both short and long-term lets.
Contact us to discuss your requirements by clicking this link.